Our life so far...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall 2009 so far...


Soccer....
Sadee loved playing soccer this year!


 Aidan found out he loves soccer as well. They cant wait for the spring to play again.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~


Having fun playing  out in the nice weather.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

Carved a pumpkin. The kids had so much fun!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Aidan tried some broccoli and totally hated it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our little baby boy is not a baby anymore.


Sadee lost another tooth!

2 comments:

  1. Broccoli face is hilarious! Hunter loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you even had a blog....Its crazy to see how big your kids are getting, they are so darn cute! I cannot believe Sadee is in first grade, she is just beautiful! I am excited to be able to check out what you guys are up to. E-mail me meldrumstacey@gmail.com and I can send you an invite to ours if you want!

    ReplyDelete