Our life so far...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Aidan's 4th Birthday


Aidan turned 4 years old on December 20, 2010. This little guys is so special. He is for sure my baby! I know i can baby him at times but he just has such a sweet spirit. I remember when i had him that December day Cole and I were not expecting it. I had gone in for my weekly check up and the doctor gave us a strange look. It almost seemed as if she was shocked at how great i was feeling. Cole and I were heading to Logan to visit his brother,Wyatt, at Utah State. Well, I was dilated to a five almost six when she had me rush to the hospital. My back had been bothering me that day but nothing out of the ordinary. So I couldn't believe that I was still walking. When I had Sadee, i had no clue as to what to expect. I struggled to deliver her and so this time around I felt more prepared and excited. So when my little guy was finally here it was for sure the most magical thing. I'll never forget that my doctor had to tell me to stop smiling and push. When I did, this little guy looked back a me. Look at those lips! Que lindo!


Having Aidan in our lives has truly been a blessing. Both of our kids have taught me so much. Sadee is so sassy and outgoing. I wish I had been more like her when i was her age. Aidan has taught me compassion and kindness. He doesn't like to see other kids feel hurt so if it means sacrificing the toy he is playing with he'll give it up. Not many kids are willing to share so i feel proud that he is so nice and kind.

He seems to really be into Batman and Star Wars right now, so his birthday was focused on Batman. He was so excited to no longer be three.

Birthday dinner, Birthday Cake and presents from everyone.


He loves going to Boondocks!
Happy Birthday buddy!
We Love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment